DocSend makes business communication with documents more effective and actionable by providing analysis, feedback, and control on the documents you send.
Digital transformation of documents in the Data Room software
Today, digital transformation is no longer a trend, but a reality. In the business environment, this process is only gaining momentum, and electronic document management services are improving every day, and their new capabilities already exceed user expectations. Working with confidential documents and sensitive data has become part of everyday life for many companies.
In an era of growing demand for business dynamics and the emergence of modern tools for electronic interaction with partners, it became clear that to build an effective management process of any enterprise, regardless of its scope, using routine procedures for working with documents, is impossible. Thus, new platforms for electronic document management and file-sharing have been developed. An example is Virtual Data Room that is mostly used for due diligence reviews, mergers & acquisitions (M&A), real estate transactions, and other highly confidential projects.
DocSend – a secure document sharing platform
DocSend is a system that easily and quickly provides the formation and exchange of electronic documents. More than 13 thousand companies around the world use the services of this provider. More and more directors need this type of technical support daily. Observing the positive experience of VDR users, potential clients immediately want to join the ranks of successful managers.
A client using the service does not need to master new interfaces, go to external websites to send, and receive documents, and download files generated in their software through them. All he needs is to register in the DocSend system and install software components at the workplace that are adapters or gateways between the user’s account system and the delivery service of the DocSend system.
The most important areas of application of DocSend are:
- Virtual data room for efficient processing of transactions or due diligence
- Secure data exchange with customers and business partners
- Project room for collaboration in distributed teams within a company or across company boundaries
- Secure data room for committee communication (e.g. management board, supervisory board)
- Property management
- Online document management for the efficient management and provision of data.
What are the advantages?
DocSend Data Room has the following advantages:
- Managed list of contractors. That is a separate platform with the ability to provide access only to certain counterparties to exchange electronic documents with them.
- Isolated environment for storing and processing documents. The production capacity of the system is fully allocated only to solve the company’s problems.
- Detailed access rights regulate read and write rights in the Data Room and guarantee the highest level of protection in the provision and distribution of documents and effective collaboration.
- The highest security standards guarantee the protection and confidentiality of your documents.
- Ability to flexibly configure the system in accordance with the requirements of the company. Configuring certain signing rules, configuring document templates according to corporate standards, or a software API that meets all the requirements for automating document exchange processes.
- Minimization of time for preparation and signing of documents due to their translation into electronic form
- Transparency and ease of each stage of creation of electronic legally significant documents
- Ability to receive and send documents 24/7 from anywhere in the world where there is an Internet connection